Advance your hoop skills
Private instruction gives you a safe, comfortable environment to maximize your learning experience and to help you achieve your personal hoop goals with guidance tailored specifically for YOU. Hourly private lessons are available in person or via Skype. Single or double hoop skills instruction is available, from beginner to advanced.
- Beginner hoopers seeking to master the fundamentals
- Intermediate to advanced hoopers craving new tricks and/or flow
- Hoop teachers seeking new moves to freshen up their class curriculums
- Families wanting to jump start their hoop journey together
- Hoopers seeking to accelerate their learning
- Creating choreography for performance
PRIVATE LESSONS via SKYPE
Real time learning is available with online Skype lessons! Private lessons are 1 hour in length and are tailored to YOUR specifications. Want to learn new tricks? Advance your hoop skills from the comfort of your own home, with access to qualified and encouraging instruction by an instructor who wants to see you nail those moves.
Cost: $55/1 hour lesson
Private instruction is also available in-person in Banff and Edmonton – contact Carla to find out more about one-on-one instruction and availability.
All skill levels are welcome.
Contact Carla for availability and to discuss your goals for private instruction. Daytime and evening instruction is available to work with YOUR schedule to help you achieve hoop success.